- Graduate of any Business related courses.
- Male, preferably early 30’s but not more than 45 years old.
- To be assigned in Iloilo and willing to travel the Western Visayas region.
- Knows how to speak Visayan language.
- Must have at least 3 years of managerial experience.
- Experience in managing the Sales & Operations in a service company.
- Exposure to the automotive industry will be considered as an advantage.
- Knows how to interact and communicate with various levels of individuals.
- Strong organizational, analytical, strategic thinking, and negotiation skills.
- In-charge to the overall Cluster’s Business Operation Management i.e. Sales, Operations, HR, Finance, Engineering and Logistics.
- Cluster’s Financial Performance, specifically the bottom line.
- Strategic Planning & Execution
- Business Opportunities & Development relating to Business Sustainability.
- On top of all Cluster’s Scorecards:
- Learning & Growth (People)
- Internal Processes (Operations)
- Customers (Sales & Clients)
- Asset (Financial)
- 18 – 35 years old
- Willing to Assign in any part of Luzon Area
- Experience in Driving is an advantage.
- Highschool Graduate or College Undergraduate
- Computer Literate
- Single or Married
If you are :
- High School Graduate or Completed Grade 10 ( with General Average of 80% above on TOR/FORM 137 )
- 17-24 years old
- Male or Female
- Willing to undergo a Comprehensive Training Program in our Training Facility in Las Piñas City
- Four (4) Months Training
- Six (6) Months Internship in Dealer
- Five (5) Years Contract as a Regular Employee after Training
- Strictly No Tattoo
- With good moral character
- Physically Fit
Documents to be submitted after passing exams and interview :
- 2×2 picture – 4pcs (white background with name)
- 1×1 picture – 4pcs (white background with name)
- For Boys: Proper Haircut, No Colored Hair, No Long Bangs, No Earrings.
- For Girls: No Dangling Earrings, No Make-Up, Simple Hairdo
- Photocopy of Brgy. Clearance (Latest)
- Photocopy of Police Clearance (Latest)
- Photocopy of NBI Clearance (Latest)
- Photocopy of NSO / PSA / Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of FORM 137 (if high school graduate)
- Photocopy of Transcript of Record (if college graduate)
- Photocopy of Diploma / Vocational Certificate
- Photocopy of Good Moral Character Certificate from last school attended
- Photocopy of Medical (Basic Five with Drug Test)
- Photocopy of SSS Number (E1 Form)
Note: For Transcript of Record and Form 137. Kindly have an image file to be able to attach it from the form you’ll fill up in this website.
- Daily Utilities Allowance
- Free Board and Lodging
- Free Complete Uniform
- Guaranteed Employment after Completion of Program
FLOW OF TRAINING PROGRAM :
- Four (4) Months Training with allowance, free uniforms, free board and lodging.
- Six (6) Months Internship as a Probationary in our Dealer with allowance, government benefits and free uniforms.
- Five (5) Years Contract as a Regular Employee with minimum wage of area assigned with government benefits and free uniforms
APPLICATION PROCEDURE :
- All applications must be done online.
Important: You must have an email account (google mail) to be able to fill out the application form.
- Fill out the Application Form here and then click Submit. Print out the Application Form that was send in your email address.
- Wait for the schedule of your interview and exams through text, call and email.
- Bring your printed Application Form and compiled in a legal size (8 ½ in x 14 in) folder on your scheduled interview and exams for verification.
- After exams and interview, wait for the confirmation if you are qualified for the training through text, call and email.
- After receiving a confirmation that you are qualified, complete all the needed requirements before the said deadline.
NOTE: ONLY APPLICANTS WHO HAVE SUBMITTED COMPLETE REQUIREMENTS ON OR BEFORE THE DEADLINE OF SUBMISSION. AFTER PASSING THE INTERVIEW AND EXAMS WILL BE GIVEN A SLOT FOR TRAINING.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource or equivalent.
- Has a good communication skill both oral and written.
- Must be proficient in MS Office applications.
- Highly organized, with good attention to detail and follow up
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with diverse groups of people without creating ill will
- Knows in overseeing employee-relations activities.
- Can work efficiently to provide prompt and accurate reports.
- Able to perform clerical tasks with efficient and accuracy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in hiring campaign and advertisements of all vacancies.
- Assist the applicants in the processing of pre-employment requirements.
- Gather approved leave, overtime authorization reports of all employees in accordance with the timekeeping.
- Preparation and submission of timekeeping reports to Accounting Department.
- Assist HR Officer / Manager in daily task.
- Maintaining employee files.
- Assist in the implementation of company events.