Core Values– a principle that guides an Organization’s internal, conduct as well as its relationship with the external world.
Suburbia Automotive Ventures Inc. has its six core values namely:
- Discipline – Do what has to be done; when it has to be done; do it that way all the time.
- Responsibility – Proving you can be TRUSTED with what is EXPECTED on you. Holding yourself ACCOUNTABLE for your choices.
- Humility – The quality or state of not thinking you are better than other people.
- Respect – Respect yourself first so that you can give it to others.
- Integrity – Doing the right thing even when no one is watching.
- Team Work – ALONE we can do so LITTLE, TOGETHER we can do SO MUCH.
The “United as One” Logo represents the unity of SAVI working as one team. Business operations are geographically located nationwide but we are united by one set of Core Values, represented by “STAR”. Business Units/ Cluster are the North Luzon, Central Luzon, NCR, South Luzon, Body Repair and Painting, Rhino Linings, Visayas, and Mindanao. Each Business Unit represented by their “LEADER” working together for the people of SAVI.
The Star SAVI Way represents the six (6) Core Values namely: Integrity, Humility, Respect, Responsibility, Discipline and Teamwork.